Otogenetics provides exome capture and sequencing of non-human species, including mouse, canine and zebrafish.
- Overview of our whole exome sequencing services can be found here.
Mouse Exome Sequencing
Targets 49.6Mb mouse genome in the design. Mouse exon definition derived from Ensembl + RefSeq, designed against mm9 reference from UCSC. A recent study published in Nature Genetics utilized mouse whole exome sequencing data provided by Otogenetics to reveal gene mutations and copy number variations (CNV).
Canine Exome Sequencing
Our canine exome enrichment kit targets 54 Mb of canine genome in the design. The library is based on UCSC tracks from CanFam2, as well as refseq, human protein alignments and ESTs.
Zebrafish Exome Sequencing
Our zebrafish exome enrichment kit targets 96 Mb of Zebrafish genome in the design. The library is based on build Zv9 in Emsembl and is annotated with gene and exon coordinates.
The Otogenetics Advantage for WES
Otogenetics is trusted by researchers and clinicians in 30 countries who need to generate Whole Exome Sequencing data that is unique for their research. In fact, more than half of the top-tier research facilities in the US rely on Otogenetics for sequencing.
- Staff Expertise: Our professional team is one of the most highly-skilled in the industry, with a high percentage of PhD scientists
- Flexibility: We are nimble with the expertise to create new protocols to your unique requirements
- Cost: We can help determine the least costly way to generate the exact data you need and support you with information needed for research publications or grant submissions
- Quality: Otogenetics quality of WES data will not be surpassed. QC checks in place at every possible step.
Flexible Sample Inputs for Whole Exome Sequencing:
- FFPE - Please see our guidelines for FFPE samples