Otogenetics' Whole Exome Sequencing (WES) Service Advantage: tailored to individual goals and FFPE whole exome sequencing
Whole exome sequencing (WES) is leveraged by researchers more now than ever. Your sequencing service provider needs to be knowledgeable and flexible. Check out publications from researchers and clinicians using Otogenetics' exome sequencing services. The power of whole exome sequencing is illustrated by a recent study published in Nature Medicine, in which whole exome sequencing data provided by Otogenetics allowed the identification of not only variants but also copy number variations in tumors.
Otogenetics' Whole Exome Sequencing is designed to meet the individual goals of the researchers and clinicians
- Working with a sequencing service partner with broad and deep expertise in Whole Exome Sequencing is the best way to help ensure you select the right options for your project. Let the experts at Otogenetics collaborate with you to select the right, and the most cost-effective, WES options and help ensure you’ll get you the data you need.
- Otogenetics is trusted by researchers and clinicians in 30 countries who need to generate Whole Exome Sequencing data that is unique for their research. In fact, more than half of the top-tier research facilities in the US rely on Otogenetics for sequencing.
Optimized Workflows for FFPE Whole Exome Sequencing or Samples of limited Input & Low Quality
Otogenetics has worked with industry leading companies to develop reproducible and consistent workflows for normal and challenge samples. The sample preparation instructions from Otogenetics recommend the optimized gDNA extraction kits for normal and FFPE tissues, cells, saliva, blood, and other sample types. Our optimized workflow for FFPE samples projects whole exome sequencing outcomes for FFPE samples, and generates the superb whole exome sequencing data for the low quality and limited input samples. Please see our guidelines for FFPE samples.
Providing the Reporting Options You Need for your WES project:
- Raw Data (Fastq files)
- Mapping & Alignment (Bam file)
- Sequence Variation (SNP/Indel, VCF file)
- Comparisons between samples or sample groups
- Trio Analysis (Parents and offspring)
- Copy Number Variation Analysis
- Custom Analysis Available
- Reports for patient specific diagnosis also available- Please see our Clinical Exome Sequencing page