Researchers need Whole Exome Sequencing (WES) Service Providers that are tailored to their needs.
Whole exome sequencing (WES) is leveraged by researchers more now than ever. Your sequencing service provider needs to be knowledgeable and flexible:
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) service providers are not always attuned to unique project needs
- Researchers have specific technical expertise and need to collaborate with other specialists, especially when trade-offs are required
- Pre-defined panels often don't contain all of the data needed for the project
Researchers don't just need a sequencer; they need a research partner.
Working with a sequencing service partner with broad and deep expertise in Whole Exome Sequencing is the best way to help ensure you select the right options for your project. Let the experts at Otogenetics collaborate with you to select the right, and the most cost-effective, WES options and help ensure you’ll get you the data you need.
The Otogenetics Advantage for WES
Otogenetics is trusted by researchers and clinicians in 30 countries who need to generate Whole Exome Sequencing data that is unique for their research. In fact, more than half of the top-tier research facilities in the US rely on Otogenetics for sequencing.
- Staff Expertise: Our professional team is one of the most highly-skilled in the industry, with a high percentage of PhD scientists
Otogenetics Offers Multiple WES Service Options:
- Flexibility: We are nimble with the expertise to create new protocols to your unique requirements
- Cost: We can help determine the least costly way to generate the exact data you need and support you with information needed for research publications or grant submissions
- Quality: Otogenetics quality of WES data will not be surpassed. QC checks in place at every possible step.
Flexible Sample Inputs for Whole Exome Sequencing:
- FFPE - Please see our guidelines for FFPE samples
Providing the Reporting Options You Need for your WES project:
- Raw Data (Fastq files)
- Mapping & Alignment (Bam file)
- Sequence Variation (SNP/Indel, .vcf file)
- Comparisons between samples or sample groups
- Child/Mother/Father (Trio) Analysis
- Copy Number Variation Analysis
- Custom Analysis Available
- Reports for patient specific diagnosis also available- Please see our Clinical Exome Sequencing page