Otogenetics has robust experience in Genetic Sequencing using Next Generation Sequencing technology for both research purposes and clinical decision-making.
- Researchers turn to us because of our ability to help them precisely select the NGS specifications they need to best meet the needs of their unique research.
- Clinicians rely on us to provide them with the clinical insights they need quickly and efficiently, while making it easy to understand and interpret.
We’re not just a service – we’re a partner. We believe our team of Genetic-NGS specialists to be the strongest in the industry. We’ve processed more than 25,000 samples, and our volumes continue to expand as we grow our trusted customer base. We’ve intentionally recruited a professional staff with particular PhD level training from some of the best schools in the world to ensure that we can provide one of the most flexible NGS service offerings. Click here for a partial list of Otogenetics customers.
Our staff can work with:
- researchers to design NGS studies that meet their unique needs
- clinicians to help them simplify their genetic testing so that it provides exactly the insights they are looking for
We’ve recently expanded to a new facility in the USA in the Atlanta, Georgia area. Our facility is:
- CLIA certified ID#: 11D2066426
- Compliant with regulations needed to support studies such as GLP, GCLP, GCP
- State of GA Clinical laboratory License #: 067-071
- State of CA Clinical Laboratory License #COS 00800657
- CAP proficiency tested under # 8702957-01
Click here to see our FAQ’s for more details about sample handling, sample tracking and capabilities.